Terms and Conditions of Business
ELISE SPORTS LTD - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our products to you.
Please read these terms carefully before ordering with us. These terms tell you everything you need to know about buying with us. If you think that there might be a mistake in these terms, please let us know.
1 WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- 1 Who we are.
We are Elise Sports Ltd – a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 12607817. Our main office is at 1st Floor, 85 Great Portland St, London, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom and our registered VAT number is GB350 691403.
- 2 How to contact us.You can contact us at https://www.elisesports.com/pages/contact-elise-sports
- 3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will send an email to the email address you provided to us in your order.
2 PLACING AN ORDER
- 1 How you can place an order.Orders are placed solely through our website. Once you have added the product(s) you’d like to your basket, you’ll go through our checkout procedure where you’ll need to enter your contact details, delivery and billing information. Please double check your order (e.g. the product(s), size(s) and delivery address) before clicking the “place order” button.
- 2 Acceptance of your order.Your order is an offer from you to us to buy the product(s) in your basket. Our official acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to confirm we have accepted your order. It is at this point that a contract will come into existence between you and us. When we accept your order, we will also confirm your order number. If you need to contact us about your order, you should quote this number.
- 3 Restrictions on placing orders.To order our products, you must be at least 18 years old and be authorised to use the payment method which you use to pay for the products you order.
3 OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
- 1 If we cannot fulfil your order.In the unlikely event that we’re unable to fulfil your order (e.g. because the product is out of stock, we haven’t been able to verify the billing information you’ve provided, or you have requested delivery to a country that we do not currently ship to), we’ll let you know by email and we won’t charge you for the product.
- 2 Unusual or suspicious activity.We provide our products for your personal use only. We may cancel an order if we notice something unusual or suspect that our products are being exploited for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose. If this happens to you and you think we have made a mistake, get in touch with our customer service team.
3 Suspending the supply of products.We may have to suspend the supply of a product to you to:
- 3.1 deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes.
- 3.2 update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- 3.3 make changes to the product as notified by us to you.
4 OUR PRODUCTS
- 1 What we provide.We provide ladies fitness gear, including clothing and accessories.
- 2 Descriptions of our products.The pictures of our products (and packaging) on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We work to ensure that colours are displayed accurately but we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours exactly reflects those of our products.
3 Gift cards.You can purchase a gift card (in the form of a digital code) from us in the same way as any of our other products, however:
- 3.1 you cannot purchase a gift card using another gift card as payment.
- 3.2 gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase: and
- 3.3 gift cards may only be redeemed on the website from which they were purchased (for example, gift cards purchased from elisesports.com can only be redeemed on the elisesports.com store).
- 1 Delivery destination. We currently only ship to addresses in the United Kingdom
- 2 Delivery questions and costs. All the information about our delivery timescales and charges can be found here: Click Here.
- 3 When we will provide the products. When we deliver the products to you will depend on the delivery method you select during the order process, please refer to our delivery timings here: Click Here. If you are buying products during promotional periods, it may take a little longer for our products to be delivered to you.
- 4 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If delivery of the products to you is delayed by an event outside our control (e.g. because of postal/courier delays, logistics or bad weather), we will let you know as soon as possible. If there is a risk of substantial delay, you can contact us to cancel your order and we will refund you for any products you’ve paid for but not received.
- 5 If you are not available when the product is delivered. If no one can take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the courier will notify you of the delivery attempt and tell you how to rearrange delivery or collection of the products.
6 YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- 1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract, as set out below. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- 2 If what you have bought is faulty or differs substantially from how it is described on our website you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to be given a refund).In this case, the return will be free in the United Kingdom provided you return the product to us within 30 days from the date you receive it.
3 If you want to end the contract because of one of the reasons set out below, the contract will end immediately, we will refund you in full for any products which you have paid for but which have not been supplied to you. The reasons are:
- 3.1 we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to.
- 3.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed.
- 3.3 we have told you that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
- 3.4 we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than four weeks; or
- 3.5 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
4 If you have changed your mind about the product. We offer a goodwill guarantee which gives you 30 days to change your mind and receive a refund instead of the standard 14 days (which does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty products). You have 30 days from the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products to change your mind. If your products are split into several deliveries over different days, you have until 30 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind. Please note that some products can’t be returned, such as:
- 4.1 products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes (e.g. swimwear, underwear or socks) that have been unsealed after you receive them or are not in their original packaging or have had any tags or the hygiene slip removed;
- 4.2 water bottles which have been unsealed or used in any way.
- 4.3 any product which has been damaged, worn, used in any way, or has had the care label cut and/or removed.
- 4.4 any product which is missing any component part(s) when returned by you (unless this is because of something we have done); and
- 4.5 any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- 5 In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind). Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before the products are delivered and paid for – just contact us to let us know.
7 RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- 1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, ask us any questions or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about the product, please let us know by contacting our customer service team through our online form at https://www.elisesports.com/pages/contact-elise-sports. Please provide your name, delivery address, order number and email address so we can help you quickly and easily.
- 2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been sent to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. The process for returning products to us is set out in our Returns Policy. Please make sure that the products are returned to us within 30 days.
- 3 How and when we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products (including delivery costs where applicable) by the method you used for payment. For purchases made by part-card and part-gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first. If you used a discount code to buy the product, the amount refunded will be reduced to consider the benefit of any discount which you received when buying the product. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day we receive the unused product back from you.
8 OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- 1.1 you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, the address for delivery; or
- 1.2 you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
- 2 Refunds. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 8.1, we will refund any money you have paid to us for products we have not provided.
9 PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However, please see clause 9.4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- 2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we’ll adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 3 We may change the price of our products. Sometimes we need to make changes to the price of some of our products. When this happens, we will update the prices on our website. If you placed your order for a product before the price change, the price will be as stated on our website at the time when you placed your order.
- 4 What happens if we get the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, if the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- 5 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal and Apple Pay. We will not charge you until we dispatch the products to you, although the price payable by you for the products may appear as pending transactions against the payment method you use.
10 OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE
- 1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- 2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products (including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and supplied with reasonable skill and care); and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- 3 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11 HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1 How we may use your personal information. We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice. You can read it here: Click Here.
12 OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
ELISE SPORTS LTD
1st Floor, 85 Great Portland St, London, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom
Company no: 12607817
VAT Number: 350691403